S’mores No Bake Cheesecake
This weekend I had a hankering for cheesecake. I did not, however, have several hours on my hands to make a real cheesecake.
Here’s another fact- I love all things s’mores. If I’m going to Dairy Queen, it’s the s’mores blizzard. If there’s a s’mores flavored item anywhere, I’m on that. Seriously. And what’s not to like there- it’s chocolate and cookies and fluffy sugar. It’s good.
For the fourth of July this year, we went over to my aunt’s house up north for the great show up there. I decided about two hours before we had to leave that I wanted to make a pie or something to bring. This was super fast once I figured out the best way to do the recipe, but I won’t lie, I messed it up once before hand.
In the end though, it turned out super delicious, and it’ll be a bit faster the next time around. Hope you love the recipe!
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 bag large marshmallows
- 2 pkgs softened cream cheese
- 2 tbs. sour cream
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 pkg chocolate instant pudding
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Graham cracker crust
- In a medium sauce pan, melt the large marshmallows and milk together until smooth. This will get a little foamy.
- In your stand mixer, beat together the cream cheese and sour cream.
- Add in the marshmallow mixture, and beat until combined.
- In a separate bowl, whip up your heavy cream until very stiff peaks form. Then, add in about half of the package of chocolate instant pudding, and mix until just combined.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Fold in the mini chips and mini marshmallows.
- Pour into your crust, and top with more marshmallows, chocolate chips, and melted chocolate as preferred.