Mother’s Day Recipes
Hey guys! Today I’m doing something a little different and giving you one place to find a ton of great recipes to bake for your mom this Mother’s Day!
I’m sure it’s absolutely no surprise that I really love homemade food as gifts, and I rarely show up anywhere without something. Mother’s Day is no exception! This will actually be my first year celebrating with my own daughter, but I’ll still be baking up something sweet for my mama.
I’ve made a ton of beautiful springtime recipes, and whether you want to make a big ol’ cake this Mother’s Day, or you just want to whip up a batch of cookies, I’ve got what you need. Here’s my favorites:
- Chantilly cake: This is a recent recipe for me and it’s packed with fresh berries and sweetened whipped cream. If you’re having a big get-together with you family this year, this is a perfect show stopper!
- Strawberry Angel Food Cake: If you’re afraid of making angel food cake from scratch, don’t be! I’ve got all the tips and tricks you need to get it right the first time, and this recipe is the prettiest pink!
- Buttery Shortbread Cookies: If you’re in a bit of a rush, these buttery little gems are super quick, and really simple. They’re also incredibly delicious- do it up.
- Frosted Sugar Cookie Bars: Who doesn’t love a good sugar cookie? These are packed with sprinkles and topped with a fluffy buttercream. Make the frosting any color you (and your mom) would like!
- Blackberry Buckle: This is the perfect breakfast cake. It’s packed with fresh blackberries, and topped with a beautiful crumb. If your mom loves her morning cup of coffee, this will go with it perfectly.
- Triple Chocolate Bundt Cake: Chocolate cakes are the absolute best to be perfect honest, and if you can find a pretty bundt pan to make this one, you’ve got yourself a beautiful gift cake.
- Raspberry Lemon Cupcakes: This is another great Spring recipe, and I love cupcakes because you can frost them any way you’d like. Feel free to top them with more fresh raspberries, a slice of lemon, or some pretty sprinkles!
- Morning buns: This one is a little more labor-intensive, but this is for our moms, right? We can work a little. This uses homemade puff pastry, and the end result is a batch of flaky, cinnamony, sweet buns that will really impress.
- Creamy Lemon Bars: These have to be one of the most addictive recipes I’ve ever made. They come together super quickly, and really taste incredible!
There’s officially no excuse, bake for your moms guys!!